Getting Started with Ledger Labs
World Class Security with Remote Cloud Infrastructure
Remote Focussed Technology
Technology geared to support remote accounting teams and communications
Process development and documentations to ensure everything goes as per the plan.
Responsive team with frequent updates on your account.
Dedicated Success Managers
Dedicated Managers to have consistency in plan and communication.
100% Takeover on Day One
Taking over your accounting function on Day one to help you relieve the stress.
A Simplified and Straightforward On-boarding Process
We at Ledger Labs, have developed a well-suited process to analyze the challenges and requirements of your business and deliver outstanding services according to the same. Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the form, call us at 1-888-333-0992, or email us at email@example.com to initiate a discussion about your business requirements and get a demo of our services.
- A representative from our organization will connect with you can offer a demo
- We will sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) before initiating any process or going through your financial data.
- We will collect all the financial data and accounts required to analyze them at LedgerLabs.
- We will schedule a file review with a dedicated CPA and file analyst to analysis your accounting and discuss your expectations and preferences.
- We prepare and present up to three tiers of service options in a proposal for your review.
- You review your proposal for questions or adjustments.
- You select your service tier and accept the agreement.
- We will assign and bring together a team for your agreement.
- The Implementation Manager will connect with you to initiate the process.
- Connect with the team via call o initiate the process and to
1 – Converse about roles
2- Discuss the payroll expectations
3- Converse about the process of accounts payable
4- Converse about the process of accounts receivables
- Start working on a Client Procedures Manual (CPM)
- Connect with your “Implementation” team
- Strat delivering the daily objectives
The Setting Up:
- Seek your server details for account access
- Seek access to your bank statements and accounts
- Acquire access to your credit cards
- Acquire access to payroll
- Simplify the chart for accounts
- Simplify the balance sheets
- Acquire invoicing and purchasing details
- Close everything including books of accounts
- Sending the financial statements to you
- Execute the financial dashboard
Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
Allow us to help your organization and business with the hectic and sensitive procedure of accounting and bookkeeping using smart solutions.
A controller can help you consolidate the disparate processes, technology, and people that have gotten you this far & provides a layer of accountability for bookkeepers and accountants.
We have been aggressively growing & ………….
They always have out-of-the-box solutions & don’t rely on conventional approach or give us standard solutions. They always keep our business & process in Centre before advising a solution.
Subscribe to the smart and advanced services offered by LedgerLabs and ease up the complete financing and accounting procedure using the latest techniques and reliable solutions.
Get An Industry Specific Custom Proposal & Consultation
Schedule a Consultation with our Co-Founder Gaurev Jane. You'll get to know how are you doing currently on accounting side & will get an expert opinion on what you should do next.
- Expert, Birds eye review on your company's financial health, processes, any points of concerns & future growth plans.
- A milestone based specific roadmap to reach your goals.
- Learning about what type of services you need & if we can help you.
- Estimated Price Range for our services in case you ask for it.
- High-Pressure Sales
- Endless Followups
- Generic "Financial-Speak"
Feel Free to schedule the call. We believe in interacting more often with the businesses to keep a tab on the current business scenarios and try to be more relevant to the needs of our clients.
Fill out the information to the right, or if you are available right now, give us a call at (888) 333-0992
Call For a free business audit
Or Send a Message
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who will be doing my books? Will they be same people every month?
An assigned team of dedicated accountants and bookkeepers will conduct all the tasks related to bookkeeping. These will not change and will deliver all the required services to you regularly.
2. How do you ensure accuracy? Do you take responsibility for any unexpected outcomes?
We have been quite popular amongst our clients for delivering accurate accounting services. The main reasons behind this are –
- The same team of personnel will work on your accounts.
- We will document and discuss every action with you.
- We conduct an extensive three-level checking of the books to deliver accuracy.
Apart from this, we take full responsibility for any adverse or unexpected outcome that derives from our or our team members’ actions.
3. What type of businesses you work with?
Ledger Labs is the perfect fit for your business if you or your business are:
- An American company or subsidiary
- Relates in any manner to the financial sector or “numbers”
- Generating more than $1 million in annual revenue from lawful operations.
- Cutting-edge and modern technologies
- Methods for securing all financial data and management strategies for high-level accounting
- Ways to simplify accounting overall via the use of dependable and advanced costing and other types of reporting
- Methods for generating and enhancing efficiency through accounting simplification
4. What apps/platforms do we work with?
We often try different tools and strategies to make our current client’s procedures easier. We do this with the aid of several advanced and well-equipped technologies. WhatsApp is one of the many platforms we utilize. To communicate with our clients and the teams, we use MS Teams, Skype, etc. Similarly, Asana and Clickup are among our project management platforms.
5. When can I expect my financial reports every month?
The team of accountants may perform the closing of the books and accounts on several occasions. This is dependent on the kind of firm, the size of operations, and other business-related complications. However, generally speaking, our staff aims to deliver the accounts from the previous month during the first week of the subsequent month.
6. Can i end the contract in between?
It is extremely improbable that something like this would ever happen. However, if you do decide to terminate your agreement with us, you may do so by sending our staff an email expressing your desire to proceed with the termination.
7. How do i transform from my existing bookkeeper to you
This circumstance frequently arises while handling finances. Within a week of your communication, our team of professionals strives to analyze the operation and performance of the company. We need all of your financial records and information for this. For the same reason, it would be helpful for us and you if your bookkeepers or accounts could respond to certain questions that came up following the review. It’s not required, though. We can still go on without the connection and communication with ease.
8. Is Support available? Can i ask regular questions?
Yes, you have the complete right to ask whatever questions you like as needed. However, for the entire team to be accessible to answer, we only recommend contacting us during business hours.
9. How do you work with us remotely?
We think it’s easy to work remotely either for or with you. We shall instruct our bookkeepers and accountants to contact you for every purpose by phone calls, messages, emails, online meetings, conferences, or any other preferred method of communication.
10. Do I still need in-house bookkeeping or accounting staff?
No, you may cut your present or in-house accounting and bookkeeping employees once you’re connected to the intelligent team at Ledger Labs since the new team we’ve committed to your company will handle all the responsibilities associated with this domain. This devoted crew is available to work online for you. The Ledger Labs team might need to speak with someone in your company, but they don’t necessarily need to be a bookkeeper or accountant.
11. How long does it take to get started?
We use a quick but efficient process to onboard new customers. We can immediately take care of all of your needs. However, it would be preferable if you gave us some time to research your company so we can comprehend it better. It might take anywhere between 60 and 90 days to finish the entire process of comprehending the business, optimizing the current accounting process, and creating, implementing, and reporting on policies.
12. What happens if my accountant is out and I have an emergency?
Even if the accountant must leave for any reason, your job won’t be affected in any way. Since we usually operate as a team, the absence of any accounts from either side has no bearing on how business typically gets done.
13. How long does it take to see results from your services?
Finance and accounting are sensitive topics. The results cannot be rushed since they might have negative effects. Your firm will begin to see the convenience of bookkeeping and accounting as promised when the first 90 days are up. If all goes according to plan and we get all the requested and due statements and bills on time, this period can also be shortened.
14. How do I know that my information is secure?
Your security is our top concern. At Ledger Labs, we make every effort to preserve your data and take all necessary precautions to keep it that way. Multiple encryption layers that can only be seen by the client and us are used to tidy up the data. Additionally, two-factor encryption makes sure that only those with permission may access your data. Before bringing on new team members and staff, we undertake a thorough background check (s). For further dependability, we also execute a non-disclosure agreement with each of our clients.
15. Will you send invoices to my customers and help pay my bills?
Yes, we take care of all the requirements of your business as you desire. We assign different dedicated teams to your business operations who take care of all kinds of requirements including learning and matching the expectations of the customer, complying with payment schedules, connecting with vendors, and more. For the same, we can also manage a daily report if required.
16. What’s the difference between accrual and cash bookkeeping?
Cash bookkeeping is specifically related to the transactions related to cash or bank transactions. Hence, under this form of accounting, only the cash or bank receipts and payments are recorded. Whereas, Accrual bookkeeping is a more sophisticated and inclusive approach to bookkeeping. Under this, all kidneys of debts and receipts from all sources are taken care of for calculation. Majorly, all the big business houses use Accrual bookkeeping techniques for better and more accurate accounting.
17. What types of companies can you serve?
We have gained experience working with tons of companies from all kinds of industries. From high-growth potential startups to professional service providers, from eCommerce businesses to real estate, we have catered to the needs and demands of all kinds of businesses. Furthermore, you can connect with the experts at LedgerLabs to get more details about this query.
18. What are the requirements to start?
It’s very easy to commence working with Ledger Labs. All we demand from you is:
- Access to the electronic transactions for all sources
- Software for expense reporting
- No introduction or accumulation of personal or non-business expenses.
19. Do you support international companies?
Yes, we can support international companies as well but the only given condition for the same is that your organization must be a US-based entity only and no other. You may be working remotely from any other part of the world, but your company roots should be from the USA.
20. Do you do bookkeeping for companies with NSF SBIR grants?
Yes, we also do bookkeeping for companies with NSF SBIR grants. The team of experts at Ledger Labs has years of experience working with the complications attached to NSF SBIR requirements like managing unallowable expenses, indirect costs, etc.